My name is BANA, I’m TWENTY-ONE YEARS OLD and live in WESTERN WASHINGTON.
Typically, I will blog about things like EXERCISE AND FITNESS, FANDOM RELATED BULLSHIT, and WHATEVER THE FUCK ELSE I LIKE. If you only want to see my ART POSTS, I suggest following my ART BLOG, otherwise welcome to Mx. Bana’s Wild Ride.
My other art: #doddleys
Fitness related hashings: #bananercise
What tablet/art program/brush settings do you use?
- I use a Bamboo Fun Tablet, Paint Tool SAI, and all my brushes are on the default settings! And yes the binary tool/pencil tool is the brush that makes my doodles look pixelated.
How do you animate GIFS?
- I use GIMP 2.0 to make gifs. If you’re curious on how to do that I’d suggest looking up a tutorial, that’s what I did.
Do you take commissions?
- Yes I do! My commissions info page is the QUEST LIST button on my sidebar! Everything you need to know will be on that page!I want to commission you to design some characters for this project I’m working on, can I do that?
- Yes, that’s called hiring me for freelance and I will indeed do that for you, but it works differently from a commission. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss something like this.
Can I cosplay one of your designs?
- Yep, you don’t have to ask me! And if you want you can even show me the end result, I’d be really happy to see how it turns out!! It’d be nice if you credited the design back to me as well, if that happens to come up.
Are you a boy/girl/what do I call you?
- Whatever you like, I don’t actually care and won’t get offended by whatever pronoun you choose.
Is Bana your real name?
- No, it’s just my alias!
When is your birthday/What is your sign?
- I was born September 8th, making me a Virgo.
Where did you get your 2 1/2 Hearts hoodie? Is it a reference/inspired by _____?
- The hoodie actually happens to be something I own! It was a gift from a friend for a Christmas, and I like it a lot so I draw myself wearing it all the time since that’s accurate to real life. I think it’s a Penny Arcade product, that’s what’s stamped on the back of it anyway…